At TellMed, we’re communicators with a passion for healthcare and science. We work diligently and strategically to elevate the awareness and perception of companies and organizations that are conducting valuable scientific research and developing important medical solutions. We believe in ensuring patients and medical professionals are armed with the most current data and facts about the signs, symptoms and preventative steps and treatment options to manage important health and medical issues..
We are a full-service public relations agency.
Our roots are in media relations, and our ambition is driven by patients. We have expertise, and a proven track record of success, that spans all aspects of corporate and product communications for biotech, pharma and health-related organizations.
We’ll tell your story like it’s ours. And help you write the next chapter.
We believe in the power of partnership. TellMed will help you sharpen your story and share it with the audiences that matter most to your business.
Tapping our creativity and strategic thinking, we reach key audiences not only through typical vehicles, such as social media, medical conferences, government programming, patient advocacy and professional relations, but also through the unexpected. We have found ways for our clients to reach their audiences through non-traditional means, including pinwheels on the streets of Paris, programs for migrant worker communities and hackathons to reach scientists.
Biotech, pharma and patient/medical professional organizations rely on us for:
- Strategic public/media relations counsel
- Development of positioning, messaging, and branding
- Crisis preparation and management
- Writing and creation of the core components and materials that lay the groundwork for all communications efforts, including educational and press materials
- Conception and execution of initiatives to boost awareness of diseases, conditions, products, companies and organizations
- Internal communications, including newsletters and digital components
- Corporate communications and reputation management
- Building relationships with advocacy and community groups
- Strategic planning and implementation of media relations related to data announcements, FDA decisions, and other corporate and product milestones
- Introducing expert sources to media, and preparing experts for interviews
- Conducting outreach to media surrounding financial announcements and milestones
- Weekly/daily news/social media auditing and analysis
- Website development and SEO
- Explaining high-level science through the creation of MOA animation